WordPress is most popular cms and blog platform and many of us uses this for their content management or blogging hence it is also most common system that’s why it requires some more efforts to secure your site from attacks or malware.
Here we are suggesting some tips to secure your WordPress hosting these tips does not guarantee 100% security from attacks of hackers because no website is 100% secure but can provide you the maximum level of security which we can do from our end to protect our site or blog.
- Keep your WordPress and plugins updated
- Keep your computer clean from malware, virus, any other infection
- Select secure web server(Good hosting provider) to host your WordPress
- Database security
- Appropriate File permission
- Regular Backups and monitoring