16 Best SMTP Servers For Email Marketing in 2021
In this post, we will talk about why businesses need to buy an SMTP Server for Email Marketing.
The sending of email occurred only after the development of the Internet.
Many changes have been made in our society since the advent of the web world.
The commercial department has undergone fundamental changes with the advent of email technology.
Which has added a new dimension to marketing techniques.
Hence, the development of email marketing has emerged.
Emails are one of the most successful and useful means of communication today.
Shipping costs guarantee not only the maximum possibility of delivery but also a great success.
Although the installation of the correct email servers was not successful, it may have led to marketing tests.
When you are looking to send high-volume emails like 100k per day or 1 million or more per day, you can not use regular email marketing providers.
In this case, you need to go to a dedicated SMTP server with domain and private IP addresses so that you can easily relay a large number of emails.
What is an SMTP Server for Email Marketing?
An SMTP server is a server that allows you to send and receive email messages under your domain name.
You can have multiple domains or IPs on one SMTP mail server depending on your requirements.
To configure the SMTP email server, you must install the MTA proxy software that will be used to relay emails.
How to send emails using an SMTP server?
You need to make sure your SMTP hosting server is set up correctly.
After that, you need to set up an SMTP user account on your server with a strong password.
Then install the email marketing software on a server.
Set SMTP and PWD usernames in your software and send campaigns.
Tips to improve your delivery
- Setting up DNS, dmarc correctly.
- Don’t try to plagiarize
- Don’t send spam words in subject lines like
- Do not send unsolicited words in your email message.
- Avoid sending bad links or blacklisted domain links in your email.
- Avoid sending large images or many links in emails.
- Include an unsubscribe link in the footer or header of your email.
- Don’t send large emails with cold domains and cold IPs.
- Always follow the spam law when sending emails to inactive lists.
- SMTP server benefits
- Avoid sending attachments
If you send emails using your SMTP relay service provider server, you don’t have to pay for the cost of delivering the email to the ISPs.
You will only pay your cheap SMTP service provider’s monthly server fee and that’s it.
So this is the main benefit of it being a cost-effective solution.
Also, you will send emails with your domain and IPS so that recipients will recognize you and have a branded solution for your email delivery.
If you can set up feedback loops, you will handle all complaints directly yourself, helping you monitor your campaigns and delivery reputation.
What is a free SMTP server for Email Marketing?
Free SMTP servers were obtained to increase postal services and transactional email delivery rates, which are highly responsible for the success of each campaign.
Email marketing methods are very straightforward with the helpful benefits of an SMTP server.
By connecting to this server, people can interact with the customer base, even if the old base goes ahead.
To keep the email safe and secure, many free SMTP servers offer excellent security features that convince high-quality services to maximize email deliverability.
These types of servers have become the usual way of interacting through emails in IT and other business areas.
However, at home, almost everyone, along with business managers and tech-savvy students, chooses to use this protocol for mailing purposes.
For this reason, the email marketing company, providing a simple SMTP server, always guarantees the highest delivery of emails.
This text-bound protocol does not have a complex set of rules and is also easy to install.
Oftentimes, a free, qualified SMTP server is necessary for businesses doing online marketing, especially email marketing.
Pros and cons of buying an SMTP server for email marketing
The first and most obvious benefit is that you can use your own branded email address in WordPress for outgoing emails.
Another benefit is that when you signed up for your hosting account, you already paid for this service.
You will not be charged any additional fees for sending and receiving emails.
Outgoing email limits are imposed by certain WordPress hosting providers.
This is why we don’t suggest sending newsletter emails using WordPress.
Another typical issue with shared hosting services is that their mail servers are occasionally unstable.
If you notice delays in email delivery, then you should consider using third-party email services like Google Apps for Work, Mailgun, or SendGrid.
The major disadvantage of transmitting via an SMTP server is that it is insecure and vulnerable to hacking.
There are so-called “fake emails,” which are communications sent to any recipient from any address (for example, [email protected]).
Another drawback is the server’s capacity.
You will be restricted by the regulations of your hosting or the constraints of your internet connection when sending an email over an SMTP server.
In short, it is more advisable to use the graphical interface, as it is safer.
Why do you need an SMTP Server?
If you run an online business or have a website, you’ll need to send emails to your customers for a variety of reasons, including:
- After a user has registered, send them a welcome email.
- Recover a forgotten password
- After order confirmation, send an email
- Customers are notified of new posts, comments, passwords, and a few other things.
- You have your own web application and are searching for a “plugin” to enable you to send and receive emails from it.
- You’re worried about the security of the emails you send to your clients.
- You have a large email subscriber list and need to send bulk emails, but you don’t want to be labeled as a spammer.
- You don’t want to go to the trouble of setting up your own email sending infrastructure.
- You wish to get rid of server administration issues, low email delivery rates, bad IP reputation, and other issues.
Sendinblue is an email marketing automation SaaS SMTP service provider.
It aids you in managing your customers using your existing CRM.
This tool may help you create an email campaign with a personalized design, engagement, and transactional messages.
For newbies, Sendinblue is one of the top SMTP email service providers.
With transactional emails, email marketing, SMS marketing, and live chat, they provide a strong marketing platform.
It integrates seamlessly with WordPress as well as third-party systems like OptinMonster, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and a slew of others.
To assist with your marketing initiatives, they also provide sophisticated customization and marketing automation tools.
Sendinblue provides a highly extendable API and SMTP relay solution that enhances transactional email delivery quickly.
- It allows you to create your own unique landing pages.
- You may rely on the skilled tools provided by this company.
- This program aids in the automation of marketing communications.
- It gives you thorough reports on your email marketing.
- For all your transactional emails, a powerful SMTP solution is available.
- It is one of the top SMTP servers available, providing you with all of your transactional email data.
- You may link your Facebook account to your Sendinblue account and run Facebook ads from there.
Sendinblue offers a free subscription that allows you to send 300 emails every day for the rest of your life. Their premium plans begin at $25 per month and provide 40,000 emails each month as well as no daily sending limitations.
- Free (Free plan) gives up to 300 per day.
- Lite ($20.52) gives 100,000 emails per month.
- Premium ($54.15) gives 1,000,000 emails per month,
- Enterprise You can contact them from their site about this plan.
MailGun is a global email service provider that uses SMTP, APIs, and other methods to track transactional and marketing emails. It allows you to use email builders to create responsive emails.
For developers and companies, Mailgun is a popular SMTP service provider. They provide robust APIs for sending transactional emails.
It’s simple to include on your WordPress site. Mailgun is an easy-to-scale SMTP solution for sending marketing and transactional emails, whether you’re an eCommerce store, a membership website, or a small business.
It’s geared towards programmers and lacks some of the more user-friendly capabilities included in the other SMTP providers on our list.
- You may customize your Transactional Messages using this feature.
- It allows you to keep track of email occurrences in real-time.
- The thorough paperwork will provide you with all of the information you require.
- It allows you to quickly generate email templates.
- It’s simple to integrate with any server setup.
- This application provides metrics to help you track your progress and improve your performance.
- It aids in the segmentation of your company’s email data.
Mailgun has a pay-as-you-go option with the first 10,000 emails being free. For tiny websites, the free plan is more than adequate. In the market, their paid programs are fairly competitive. It starts at $79 per month with 1 dedicated IP address if you desire a dedicated IP and enhanced deliverability.
- $35 for 50,000 emails per month
- $80 for 100,000 included
- $90 for 100,000 emails and additional features.
SendGrid is an SMTP email service that lets you send and receive large amounts of email without having to manage an SMTP server.
This SMTP service is simple to set up and use, and it works with any WordPress website. It also has a lot of scalabilities.
SendGrid is a sophisticated cloud-based SMTP email solution that lets you send mass emails without having to manage an SMTP server. SendGrid provides greater scalability and a robust collection of features.
Their SMTP relay is simple to install and integrates with any WordPress site.
It comes with delivery optimization features, email analytics, email templates with a simple email editor, and third-party app and service connections.
If email deliverability is your primary issue, SendGrid has excellent solutions to help you enhance delivery, such as dedicated IP addresses and domain name authentication.
- Customer service that is responsive and helpful
- The SMTP plugin on this free SMTP server for testing allows for smooth interaction with WordPress.
- It features a distributed architecture that spans the globe.
- This top SMTP service provider provides detailed metrics and real-time feedback on each email you send.
- Real-life technical and strategies help
They provide a free plan that includes the first 40,000 emails for free, followed by 100 emails each day. Their monthly premium subscriptions start at $14.95.
- Essential ($14.95),
- Pro ($89.95)
- Premier (Custom).
AWS, or Amazon Web Services, is the world’s most popular cloud computing platform.
As an add-on to their online services, they also provide Amazon SES or Amazon Simple Email Service.
This utility may be integrated with your current apps. It is one of the top SMTP service providers, allowing you to send automated emails to your consumers.
It’s a feature-rich, cloud-based SMTP service that allows marketers and developers to easily send marketing, notification, and transactional email campaigns.
Amazon SES combines AWS’s cost efficiency with greater deliverability. Although you receive a lot of strong capabilities, most of them are designed for expert users and developers.
With the aid of plugins, Amazon SES may be simply incorporated into your WordPress site.
Depending on your needs, Amazon SES may be the most cost-effective SMTP solution available.
- SMTP, console, and SES API are all available options for sending emails.
- Other AWS services, such as AWS IAM, can be integrated with this free SMTP server.
- Depending on the recipient’s P address, domain, or email address, you can accept or refuse messages.
- You may send the consumer highly customized communications.
- It allows you to keep track of the number of messages sent and received.
- This SMTP server ensures that messages are delivered and that the sender’s reputation is preserved.
- This application has dashboard capabilities that can help you track issues that may affect your email delivery.
If your website is hosted on Amazon Web Services, you may send 62,000 emails each month for free. Pricing for other websites starts at $0.10 per 1,000 emails sent.
- Professional email addresses for every user
- Enterprise-grade Google Apps that work in harmony
- Double the cloud storage for every user.
- Powerful Cloud search that works across apps
- A marketplace that helps you discover thousands of G Suite compatible apps.
- Flexible user account management
- Ability to manage data with Google Vault
- Add additional services to your G Suite account.
- Ad-free and mobile-responsive apps that work offline
- A Security Dashboard that shows you how safe your G Suite environment is.
- Spam, Malware, and Phishing Detection
- Choose a specific region to store G Suite data
- Prevent sensitive information from leaking in Gmail and Drive
It starts at $6 per user per month. G Suite has business 4 plans.
- Business Starter:?125/user/month
- Enterprise: Contact sales for pricing
One of the best SMTP servers for email marketing.
- Priority 1, every day of every year.
- Real-time Reports
- It can be integrated in 100 seconds!
- Manage your domains and users, all in one place.
- You can react quickly, in real-time.
- 150,000 Emails per month-$25 monthly ($17.5 annually) + $0.60 per 1000 Emails
- 400,000 Emails per month-$85 monthly ($59.5 annually) + $0.55 per 1000 Emails
- 600,000 Emails per month-$145 monthly ($101.5 annually) + $0.50 per 1000 emails
- 1,000,000 Emails per month-$245 monthly ($171.5 annually) + $0.45 per 1000 emails
- 2,000,000 Emails per month-$445 monthly ($311.5 annually) + $0.40 per 1000 emails
- Over 2,000,000 Emails- Contact them to learn about their high-volume plans.
- System for advanced user management
- It provides a large number of pre-designed email templates.
- It offers a variety of real-time analytics.
- Integrate quickly with API documentation
- Create individualized connections on a large scale
- Basic Free (12,000 emails)
- Premium $25/per month (50,000 emails)
SendPulse is the next SMTP service provider on our list, and it allows you to send transactional emails to your list of subscribers via SMTP or API from your website, CRM, or other third-party applications. You can take advantage of the existence of numerous marketing tools in a single system because it is a multi-channel platform.
Sendpulse provides email automation, performance evaluation metrics, and a variety of communication channels for marketing your products and services, including email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Viber, push notifications, and more.
- This free SMTP server comes with a dedicated IP address, which boosts the sender’s website reputation.
- Using this SMTP Relay software to send messages is completely free.
- Transactional emails with SPF and DKIM records are less likely to end up in the spam bin.
- You can assess and enhance the effectiveness of your email marketing with detailed reports.
- On your system, you can receive information about email status, such as delivered, undelivered, opened, and clicked.
- Reports on Email Effectiveness
- Basic (Free) gives 12,000 emails per month.
- Pro ($59.99) gives 100,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise ($219.88) 500,000 emails per month.
- SMS marketing, automation tools, landing pages, CRM, sign-up forms, and more services are available through Malfoy.
- This free SMTP server can help you enhance email deliverability, increase open and click rates, and much more.
- Allows you to create email campaigns with attachments.
- You can personalize your merging tags with this feature.
- This free SMTP server service allows you to use a bulk email SMTP server to send responsive campaigns.
- Mailify’s artificial intelligence finds and corrects common email address mistakes.
- Essential: $59/month
- Premium: $129/month
- Exclusive: $229/month
- Custom metadata can be used to track messages during their full life cycle.
- Tags can be used to organize similar message types.
- documentation for SMTP that is developer-friendly.
- User email responses can be integrated into your program.
- For greater data protection, it employs two-factor authentication (2FA).
- It has an API that allows you to send emails.
- This SMTP email service provider uses SMTP to send emails.
- This SMTP replay provides important message and event notifications.
- SMTP service with a global distribution.
- It provides email templates that are both responsive and compatible.
- $10 for 10,000 emails per month,
- $50 for 50,000 Emails per month
- $100 for 125,000 emails per month.
- With Ease, Manage Your Email Campaigns
- Sign-up forms that are unique to you.
- Templates for Responsive Newsletters.
- Email Marketing Automation
- Triggers, Filters, and Automated Actions
- Automatically build and grow your email list.
- Make eye-catching email newsletters.
- Segmenting your email list is a good idea.
- Pro – $8 /month
- Custom – Contact Them
Another SMTP service provider that you can use is Elastic Email. It has a range of tools that cater to everyone’s demands, whether they are developers, marketers, or designers. You can quickly connect and send emails using the HTTP API and SMTP Relay, and you’ll have a fantastic email marketing solution. It provides an ultra-fast global infrastructure for delivering transactional emails, ensuring that your communications are delivered quickly.
- Modern landing pages that help you expand your business will help you build your contact list even faster.
- Get detailed statistics on your email campaigns and learn from your reports.
- For better outcomes, test and improve.
- You can create an endless number of web forms with this feature.
- Allows you to schedule many email campaigns with different settings based on send time, scheduling, and other factors.
- Allows for monthly scaling of over 100 million emails.
- It has a drag-and-drop editor to modify the template quickly.
- You can easily connect it via HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) API.
- (Email API) $0.4 per day or 0.1$ per 1000 emails.
- (Email API pro) $1 per day or 0.12$ per 1000 emails.
This SMTP server and relay service provide a variety of reporting options.
Actionable insights and proactive alerting
Sparkpost gives you unrestricted bandwidth.
Provide you with an SMTP cloud server for sending emails.
This free SMTP relay solution has a single dashboard with full logs and data about your email activities.
It enables you to quickly drill down into specific email sending.
Modifications to delivery in real-time
- Starter – $30 per month +0.85$ on per thousand emails
- Premier – $75 per month +0.85$ on per thousand emails
- Enterprise – Contact SparkPost
- Gives you a clean email list
- APIs can be used to send transactional emails and newsletters.
- Secure and dependable servers are available.
- Tracks the delivery of emails.
- Real-time tracking of opens and clicks
- Support for delivering
- Compatible with a wide range of email clients
- Dashboard with advanced features
- Bounces, spam reports, and subscription management
- Plans that are adaptable and personalized
- $ 14.95 per month (Basic)
- $ 79.95 per month (Professional)
- Enterprise (Custom price).
- You can quickly find out how many texts you’ve sent.
- The SMTP servers use a secure SSL connection to send your emails.
- It protects you with a secure SSL connection.
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Allows you to send the delivery error reports.
- Unlimited P1 ($400 per month)
- P2 ($700 per month)
- P3 ($1000/per month)
- You can track and analyze your emails with this program.
- Email spam checker is included in this bulk mail service.
- Allows you to bulk import contacts.
- Built-in email templates are available.
- Google Analytics connection is available.
- M40K – ?1900 | 40,000 Emails per month
- M100K – ?2900 | 100,000 Emails per month
- M300K – ?6900 | 300,000 Emails per month
- M500K – ?9900 | 500,000 Emails per month
- 1 MILLION – ?16900 | 1,000,000 Emails per month
- 2 MILLION – ?29900 | 2,000,000 Emails per month