Looking for Hosting and domain names for your business or personal use.
And having so many questions in mind Like â€“
Which one is Â better ?
Where i can get cheap hosting and domain solution with good support ?
Should i go with big brands ?
Should i go with any local brand ?
How i will manage my hosting ?
My payment details are secure or not with hosts ?
Can i get free hosting and domain name ?
And so onâ€¦
Their are so many confusion in mind when you are new and looking for hosting solutions for your needs.
Note:- Do not follow referrals blindly may be referer working for that particular brand as an affiliate.
Here I will explain you things which you need to consider while selecting web host.
First of all you should identify your needs.
- What purpose your hosting will serve?
- What is your geographic target audience?
- Which hosting platform do you require windows or Linux ?
- Do you need managed or unmanaged hosting?
- What type of hardware or network will be most suitable for your requirements?
- Support timings ?
- Additional services which may be required in future like web security or marketing related services.
After making a clear note of all your needs make a list of all available hosts.
Discuss your queries with them. All good web hosts have knowledgeable sales agents they will answer all your doubts.
After completion of discussion you will have an estimated idea about all hosts.
Now filter 2-3 top hosts according to your discussion with them and go for following checklist and find Which one is most suitable for your needs in terms of â€“
- Most suitable for your above mentioned needs
- Terms of service
- Additional features if any
- Client testimonials or review
Hope this will help you to find a better host.